High School Broadway Dinner
About the GM Broadway Dinner
Started in 1981 with only a few performers in the high school cafeteria by now-superintendent Richard Scaletta, the Broadway Dinner has now produced 115 performances to more than 32,000 people over the last 35 years. This yearly, anticipated Erie county event showcases the musical talents of almost 225 students in a variety of Broadway numbers all over a full course meal.
– There are as many Broadway tunes used in the dinner to equal 3 full Broadway Productions.
– There are more costume changes in our Broadway Dinner as there are in “The Lion King” x 2, and they have the most changes of any show currently running!
– There are more cast members than in Wicked, Mary Poppins, Pippin, and Matilda combined.
– There are more mic changes than Cinderella, Les Mis, and The Phantom of the Opera combined!
– And this year, we sold out faster than any run on Broadway…albeit a three night run… in 3 hours!
2018-2019 Broadway Dinner
This year’s Broadway Dinner will be held April 6-8, 2018 at McLane Church. Show times will be 6:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and 4:30 p.m. on Sunday.
To see or view photos of this year’s event, please visit Snodgrass Photography.
General public sales begin Monday March 5, 2018 and reservations are taken on a first come, first serve basis. No reservations will be accepted without payment for the reservations. Tickets are $40 for Director Circle seating, $35 for regular seating and $12 for Bleacher Seating (which is sold at the door only). Bleacher seating does not include a meal.
The entree choices for dinner this year include Prime Rib, Chicken, and Vegetarian.
The General Public can purchase seats by coming in to the General McLane High School main office or by mailing the order in. *Mailing is not advised since the seats sell out quickly*.
The order form can be found here in early February, but reservation request will not be accepted until March 5.