General McLane strives to bring a variety of resources for parents in the District.
If you have a request for something not listed, please feel free to contact Sarah Grabski at the Education Center.
For GM Student iPad Connectivity Errors at Home
When you are at home:
- On your iPad – go to settings > wifi >
- Find the listing for the name of your home network in the list on the right hand side
- Click the blue “I” next to the name of your home network
- Select “forget this network”, and click forget in the dialog box that opens
- Go back to settings > wifi >
- Find the name of your home network in the list on the right hand of the screen
- Choose your home network, and connect with your home network password
iPad Schoology Submission Troubleshooting
Please follow the steps In this PDF file if you are unable to submit to Schoology from your school district issued iPad.