Mission and Values
Meeting students where they are to empower them to become all they are capable of being.
General McLane School District Core Values
- Community: We value a sense of community within the district and with the community at large.
- Caring: We value personal relationships in a caring environment.
- Respect: We value respect for self, for each other and for property.
- Responsibility: We value responsible action and expect personal accountability and fiscal responsibility.
- Collaboration: We value collaboration and expect all parties to work together for the betterment of our students.
- High Expectations: We value holding high expectations for ALL.
- Individual: We value every individual and provide ample opportunity for them to develop their skills and talents.
- Safety: We value a school community that is safe and secure.
- Leadership: We value quality leadership throughout the district.
- Commitment: We value long term commitment from employees, graduates and residents.